What is PHP and Why You Should Choose It to Develop a Website?
PHP is a server-side scripting language. PHP stands for Hypertext Pre-processor. The language is used to build Static websites, Dynamic websites or Web applications.
It is integrated with several popular databases, which includes MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, etc. The major websites using PHP are:
- Social networking sites like- Facebook and Digg, Blog etc.
- Blog and CMS site like- WordPress and Joomla.
- Ecommerce sites like- Flicker, Flipkart, OpenCart, etc.
- Others site like- Wikipedia, Yahoo, Tumblr and many more.
Why Should You Choose PHP Programming Language?
There are some points that I will guide you on why you should choose PHP programming language for developing a website, and it will also help you know what exactly PHP language is.
Simple and Easy to Learn
One of the easiest languages for building php websites is the PHP scripting language, which allows developers to quickly grasp web development. The PHP language is extremely similar to C and Java, therefore if a developer knows how to write code in the C language, they can easily learn PHP too.
You can find full support whenever you get stuck with any problem or error while writing PHP code. You can easily search how to learn the PHP language and solve errors because PHP is the most widely used language. It has the largest community all over the world. So you can easily find documentation online on PHP for free because it is open source and free.
PHP is a dynamically typed language. It means there are no hard rules on building features, and you will have more flexibility in solving problems using different methods.
PHP is open-source and does not require any additional expensive software to work with. You don’t have the headache of any extra license payment. Due to the multiple integration options, using PHP is free of charge and it significantly reduces the development cost.
PHP is compatible with any operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. and continues to support all major servers like Apache.
Thanks for reading the blog and in the next session we will come up with a new topic.
- PHP: Function And Why We Use It In Web Application?
- A Comprehensive Guide To Arrays In PHP | Everything You Need To Know
- What Are The Conditional Statements In PHP?
- What Is Variable And How To Declare Php Variable?
- What is PHP and Why You Should Choose It to Develop a Website?
- Transform Your Dreams into Reality With The Courses At Webskitters Academy
- Android courses
- App Development
- Artificial Intelligence Course
- Cloud Computing Course
- Content Writing
- Crash Course
- Digital Marketing
- Embedded System and Robotics Course
- Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security Course
- Game Development
- How To
- Internet of Things (IoT) Course
- iOS App Development
- iPhone courses
- IT Certification Course
- Machine Learning with Python Course
- Mean stack
- Mern stack
- NET Development
- Networking with Cisco Tools Course
- Node JS
- PHP Variable
- Professional IT course
- Python Course
- React Native
- SAP Development
- Social Media
- Software Testing
- Successful Career
- Tech Industry
- Tech News & Tips
- UI/UX Design Course
- Web Design
- Web Development