Mode of Training:
FLUTTER & DART APP DEVELOPMENT COURSERead Less
Key Highlights of Flutter App Development Course at Webskitters Academy
Flexible Payment Options-
Providing the best Flutter and Dart course out of all other Flutter with Dart app development courses in Kolkata, we at Webskitters Academy offer flexible payment options for our candidates.
Take our FREE online Demo Class on Flutter course for beginners and gain an idea of our top-notch training quality.
Updated Course Module
At Webskitters Academy, we continuously update our course module as and when a new trend or technology is introduced in the market.
Professionals as Trainers
At Webskitters Academy you get the opportunity to learn Flutter and Dart from the professionals of the industry. We believe experts are the best trainers for professional IT courses.
360-Degree Career Support
From regular mock tests to encouraging our candidates to polish their skills while working on real-time projects, we provide 360-degree career support.
100% Placement Guarantee
Webskitters Academy provides the best Flutter app development course in Kolkata with placement. We give you a written commitment and never leave your hand until you are placed.
Our high-class and exclusive job-ready best Flutter certification course in Kolkata provides you with a globally-recognized certificate that gives you an edge over your competitors.
With our Flutter and Dart training classes, we groom you for the market with our advanced Flutter and Dart full course in Kolkata and make you the perfect option for recruiters.
Work On Live Projects
We provide our students with brilliant opportunities to work on live projects so that they become capable of implementing theoretical skills in real-world scenarios.
Benefits Of Our Flutter And Dart App Development Course In Kolkata
- Our app development using the Flutter course provides impressive and effective student support.
- Personalized career mentor ship sessions to outperform the market competitors.
- We provide the best Flutter and Dart app development courses in Kolkata with a placement guarantee. Our placement cell holds your hand until you are placed.
- Best Flutter training course with Dart available online characterized by wide industry networks and connections.
- Our Flutter course for beginners in Kolkata gives you a job guarantee and brings you to the top recruiters’ notice.
- Our complete Flutter app development course for android delivers interactive Live sessions with industry experts.
- Dedicated high-performance coaching for your career transition journey.
- Experience real-time industry-driven projects with our Flutter with Dart app development training institute in Kolkata.
- Best Flutter course in Kolkata with industry-based customized learning.
- Refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills under the expert guidance of our Flutter with Dart app development training institute in Kolkata.
- Avail of online/offline classes as per your time and preference.
- Our Flutter and Dart app development with placement ensures industry readiness assessments for your continuous improvement.
- Offering advanced classes with the latest curriculums and topics.
Career Scope Of Our Flutter And Dart Full Course:
Learn Flutter framework with Dart under a reputed institute of Flutter training in West Bengal. It opens your door to work in the professional world and leverages the opportunities available online. This Flutter course with Dart enables you to gain a practical and in-depth understanding of the frameworks and build exclusive apps on your own.
We are now available with our Flutter with Dart app development courses in Durgapur. At Webskitters Academy, we promise to provide you with the best Flutter and Dart tutorial that equips you with the proper knowledge and skills required to become a professional developer. We provide you with proper training that gives you the confidence to work flawlessly in the competitive market.
Our Flutter course with certification in West Bengal is designed to give the candidates an exclusive and in-depth understanding of the best hybrid app development frameworks. Flutter is the framework created by Google and is creating immense buzz for its excellent cross-platform mobile app development feature. It allows the developers to develop apps for Android and iOS using a single codebase. Dart language is a programming language introduced by Google that enables developers to create stunning web and mobile apps. Our objective is to help the students to develop their Flutter and Dart development capabilities. Under the industry experts, you get the opportunity to learn about the various concepts of object-oriented programming including Flutter SDK, single codebase, and project handling. Develop your knowledge and turn into an expert App Developer!
HTML, CSS, Basic Programming, OOPs
Module 1: Introduction
- What is Flutter?
- Understand Flutter Architecture
- Flutter Versions
- Flutter Set-up: –
- Flutter Alternatives
Module 2: Flutter & Dart Basic (Quiz App & Fundamentals)
- Dart Basic & Fundamentals
- Class Constructors & Named Arguments
- Additional Syntaxes
- Widget Tree
- Functions (Connecting Functions, Buttons, Anonymous Functions)
- Update Widget Data
Module 3: Running Apps in Different Console:
- Running App on Android, iOS
- Debug Applications
- Dart Development Tools
Module 4: Widgets, Styling, Adding Logic:
- Core Flutter Widgets
- Mapping Data into Widgets
- Building Custom List Items
- Splitting the App into Widgets
- Adding User Transaction to the List
- Working with List View
- Deleting Transactions
Module 5: Responsive & Adaptive User Interfaces & Apps
- What Does “Responsive” & “Adaptive” User Interface Means?
- Calculating Size Dynamically
- Using “Layout Builder” Widgets
- Rendering Alternative Landscape Content
- Managing The Media Query Object
- Using Cupertino (iOS) Widgets
- Creating Custom Adaptive Widgets
Module 6: Widget & Flutter Internals – Deep Dive
- Widget Tree & Element Tree
- How Flutter Executes Build ()
- Using “Const” Widgets & Constructors
- Using Builder Methods
- Widgets Life Cycle
- Using Keys
Module 7: Navigation & Multiple Screens
- Navigation to a New Page
- Using Named Routes & Passing Data
- Tabs & Drawers
- Popping Pages & Passing Data Back
- Filter Switches
- Filter Logic
Module 8: State Management
- Define Data Model
- Adding Navigation
- Why State Management?
- Working with Providers & Listeners
- Using Nested Model & Providers
Module 9: Working with User Input & Forms
- Showing Alert Dialogues
- Using Forms & Working with Form
- Image Input & Image Preview
- Adding Validation
Module 10: Sending HTTP Requests
- How to Connect Flutter to a Database?
- Send HTTP Request
- Send post Request
- Working with “Futures” in Dart
- Futures & Async
- Handling Errors
- Fetching Data, initState&“of (context)”
- Update Data via PATCH Request
- Utilizing optimistic Updating
- Using “Future Builder” Widget
Module 11: Adding User Authentication
- How Authentication Works?
- Auth Screen
- Signing Up Requests & URLs
- Handling Authentication Error
- Managing the Auth Token Locally
- Using “Proxy Provider”
- Adding The Token To All Requests
- Auto Login Feature
Module 12: Animations
- Scratch Animation
- Using “Animation Builder” Widget
- Built-In Animation & Transition
- Adding “Hero” Transition
- Working with “Slivers”
Module 13: Using Native Device Features
- Place List & Place Provider Setup
- Use of Image Picker
- Managing Data & Image via the Process
- Preparing SQLite
- Storming & Fetching Data with SQLite
- Static Map Snapshots
- Rendering Dynamic Map
- Storing Location in SQLite
Module 14: Fire Base, Image Upload, Push Notifications
- What is Fire Base?
- Flutter Fire Base Versions
- Flutter & Fire Base
- Adding “Google Services – Info.plist”
- Rendering Stream Data with Stream API
- Basic Authentication Screen
- Listening to Chat Messages
- Sending & Ordering Chat Messages
Module 15: Running Native, Swift, Objective C, Java or Kotlin Code
- Running Android Code
- Running iOS Code
Module 16: Publish App in App Store
Module 17: Project