3 to 4 Months
Mode of Training:
Learn Node JS From ScratchRead Less
Key Highlights of Node JS Course at Webskitters Academy
Updated Course Module
At Webskitters Academy, we provide Node JS training courses in Durgapur with an updated module, as and when a new trend or technology is introduced in the market.
360-Degree Career Support
From regular mock tests to encouraging our candidates to polish their necessary skills while working on real-time projects, we provide 360-degree career support.
Take our FREE online Demo Class on the best Node JS online course and gain an idea of our top-notch training quality.
Professionals as Trainers
Learn Node JS in Kolkata from professionals in the industry. We believe industry experts are the best trainers for professional IT courses.
Flexible Payment Options
Bringing to you the best course to learn node js in Kolkata, we provide flexible payment options for paying your node js course fee that helps you to learn and grow without any constraints.
100% Placement Guarantee
Webskitters Academy provides Node JS certification with a job guarantee. We give you a written commitment and never leave your hand until you are placed.
Our high-class and exclusive node js courses in Kolkata for beginners provide you with a globally-recognized certificate that gives you an edge over your competitors.
With our grooming classes, we prepare you for the advanced node js training in West Bengal and make you the perfect option for recruiters.
Benefits of Our Node JS course in Kolkata:
- Our Node JS advanced course in Kolkata with placement brings you to the top recruiters’ notice.
- Interactive Live sessions through node js training courses in Durgapur with industry experts.
- Offering advanced classes with the latest curriculums and topics.
- Node JS complete course with industry-based customized learning.
- Impressive and effective student support is available.
- Avail of online/offline classes as per your time and preference.
- Refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills under expert guidance.
- Our placement cell holds your hand until you are placed. We keep our commitments.
- Our Node JS online training ensures industry readiness assessments for your continuous improvement.
- Dedicated high-performance coaching for your career transition journey.
- Personalized career mentorship sessions to outperform the market competitors.
- Experience real-time industry-driven multiple node js-based projects through node js courses in West Bengal.
- Best Node JS training institute in Kolkata with wide industry networks and connections.
Career Scope of Our Top-Notch Node JS Developer Course:
Node JS training in Kolkata will help you to develop exclusive career opportunities. Gain the excellence of proper placement cells and experience new prospects that are waiting for you. Node JS is extremely popular in the current market and is high in demand. From large conglomerates to many start-ups, businesses are optimizing their digital presence with the use of Node JS.
Under the expert guidance of Webskitters Academy, the best Node JS training institute in Kolkata will help you to enhance your future with a golden opportunity. It moulds you from a candidate to a professional and opens a door to a perfect future!
We help you to establish yourself in the coding world!
What Node.js project will you work on during the course?
During your Node JS training in West Bengal from the reputed institute, Webskitters Academy, you can get the experience of working on various live projects. The Node JS classes are designed to help clarify your Node JS concepts and make you equipped with node tools to help you work on various projects. During the course, you can work on different projects, including:
- Real-time chat applications
- Video streaming platforms
- Web Scraper
- Basic Users System
- Collaborative Drawing App
- Books Directory
- Email Sender
- OOPs Concept Preferable
Overview of Next Gen Java Script
- Variable (local & global)
- Concept of Variable Hoisting
- Array & Array methods
- Function (Named, Anonymous, Arrow)
- Different types of function parameters and Return Value Types
- Loops (for, for-of, for-in, while, do-while)
- Spread operator
- Es6 Promise
- Concept of Async and await
- Class & Constructor
Introduction to Node JS
- What is Node JS?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Node JS
- Installing Node JS on Windows
- Node JS console
- Creating a Node Server
- Handling http requests
- Understanding Request and Response and How to Handle
- Parsing Request Bodies
- Blocking and Non-blocking code
- Using Node Module system
Node Package Manager
- What is NPM?
- Installing Packages Locally/globally
- Adding dependency in package.json
- Updating packages
- Installing 3rd party packages
- Introduce Nodemon for Autostart
- What is Express JS?
- Install Express JS
- Adding Middleware
- Handling Different Routes
- Parsing Incoming Request
- Use Express Router
- Serving HTML Pages.
- Why we use Template Engine?
- Introduce EJS Template
- Installing and Implementing EJS
- Difference between HTML and EJS
Introduce Model View Controller
- What is MVC architecture?
- Understanding the flow diagram of MVC
- Adding controller
- Storing Data via Model
Database connectivity using Mongo DB (2 Days)
- Create records
- Updating records
- Deleting records
- Sorting data
- Adding search filter
Database connectivity using Mongoose
- What is Mongoose?
- Connecting to Mongo DB server with Mongoose
- Creating Schema in Model
- Saving Data through Mongoose
- Fetching records
- Updating records
- Deleting records
- Using Relation in Mongoose
Introduce Session and Cookies
- What is session and Cookies?
- Difference between session Cookies
- How to store data in Session and Cookies
- What is Authentication?
- How to implement Authentication?
- Encrypting Password
- CSRF Token
- Adding CSRF Protection
- Adding Flash Message
- Sending Email using Send Grid
- Sever side validation
- Adding validation to the input field
- Displaying server side validation message to user side
- Image Uploading
- What is REST API?
- Understanding the flow diagram
- Importance of REST API
- Implementation of API
- Authentication using JSONWEBTOKEN