Mode of Training:
MEAN STACK COURSERead Less
Key Highlights Of MEAN Stack Course At Webskitters Academy
360-Degree Career Support
From regular mock tests to encouraging our candidates to polish their skills while working on real-time projects, we provide 360-degree development domain career support.
With our grooming classes, our trained professionals prepare you for the MEAN stack jobs for freshers and make you the perfect option for recruiters.
Take our FREE online Demo Class on MEAN stack online training and gain an idea of our top-notch quality for MEAN stack course in Kolkata.
Professionals as Trainers
Learn MEAN stack web development in Kolkata from experienced professionals in the industry. We believe experts are the best trainers for professional MEAN stack courses in Durgapur.
Our high-class and exclusive MEAN stack training course provides you with a globally-recognized certificate that gives you an edge over your competitors.
Flexible Payment Options
Being the MEAN stack training institute in Kolkata, we provide flexible payment options for our candidates.
100% Placement Guarantee
Webskitters Academy provides Mean stack training with placement guarantee. We give you a written commitment and never leave your hand until you are placed.
Updated Course Module
At Webskitters Academy, we continuously update our MEAN stack Training in the Durgapur course module as and when a new trend or technology is introduced in the market.
Work on Live Projects
Get the opportunity to work on live projects as you learn through the best mean stack training institute in Durgapur, West Bengal.
Benefits of Our MEAN Stack Course in Kolkata
- Our MEAN stack course in West Bengal with placement brings you to the top recruiters’ notice.
- Refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills under trained professionals.
- Avail of online/offline classes as per your time and preference.
- Experience real-time industry-driven MEAN stack Training in Kolkata.
- MEAN stack training in Kolkata with industry-based customized learning.
- Our placement cell holds your hand until you are placed among the highest-paid developers.
- Offering advanced classes with the latest curriculums and topics.
- Our MEAN stack course online delivers interactive Live sessions with industry experts.
- Dedicated high-performance coaching for your career transition journey.
- Our MEAN Stack Development Course ensure industry readiness assessments for your continuous improvement.
- Impressive and effective in-depth training with great student support is available.
- Best MEAN stack training institute in Kolkata with wide industry networks and connections.
- Personalized career mentorship sessions to outperform the market competitors.
Career Scope of Our Top-Notch MEAN Stack Developer Course
Even if you are a fresher, we have ample opportunities for you. If you are looking for the best professional training in MEAN Stack, look no further than Webskitters Academy. We help you to establish yourself in the coding world!
Common Uses of MEAN Stack
MERN Stack allows you to create some alluring and engaging web-based applications. Learning from the experts and getting proper MEAN Stack training in Durgapur helps you to develop almost any platform through this combination of technologies. It is often considered a strong choice for developing cloud-native applications.
- Calendars- Like MERN, MEAN Stack is also used for developing calendars and storing saved information on the cloud.
- Expense Tracking- The apps that are dedicated to expense tracking are also easily developed through this stack of technology.
- News Aggregation Sites- You can ideally use MEAN Stack technology for the development of this kind of site.
- Mapping and Location Finding- The technology is also used for developing apps that are used for location finding and mapping.
- C Language
- Introduction to MongoDB
- What Is MongoDB?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of MongoDB
- Why Use MongoDB?
- Install, Setup, And First Steps
- Adding Data
- Managing Data
- Querying Data
- Sorting and Counting
- Using Loops
Note: Students will learn how Mongodb can be accessed and some of its important features like indexing, regular xpression, sharding data, etc. It falls under the category of a NoSQL database.
- Introduction to Express
- Install and Setup
- Adding Dependencies
- How to Use Routes
- Adding Middleware
- How to Use Views
- All-In-One: From Models Forward – Start to Finish (Step-By-Step)
Note: Students will learn to use NodeJS in the web development process. It made coding in NodeJS a piece of cake.
Module 1: Introduction to HTML5
- What is HTML 5?
- Overview of Different HTML tags and attributes
Module 2: CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets)
- What is CSS?
- Usage of CSS for different tags and attributes.
- Difference between ID and Class.
Module 3: SCSS
- What is SCSS?
- Installing SCSS.
Module 4: Introduction to Angular
- Course introduction
- What is Angular?
- Angular JS vs Angular2 vs Angular6
- Project setup and First Application
- Editing the first application
Module 5: Introduction to TypeScript and ES6
- Typescript Syntax
- Dom structure
- Installation of typescript
- The Type System – Defining Variables
- The Type System – Defining Arrays
- The Type System – Classes & Objects
- Rest and spread operators
- Parameter and Return Value Types
- Arrow Functions
Module 6: Module & Component
- Module Introduction
- Component Introduction
- Creating new component
- Working with components
Module 7: Data Binding
- What is Data Binding?
- Property Binding
- Event Binding
- Two-way Data Binding
Module 8: Directives
- What are Directives?
- Directive Types
- Structural Directives (*ngIf, *ngFor, ngSwitch)
- Adding and Removing Elements Dynamically
- Looping Using *ngFor
- Attribute Directives (ngStyle, ngClass)
- Custom Directive
Module 9: Cross Component Communication
- @Input() , @Output() &EventEmitter
- @ViewChild and @ViewChildren
- Service Basics
- Injecting Services
- Cross-component communication through services
- What is Dependency Injection (DI)?
Module 10: Changing Pages with routing
- Why do we need Router?
- Setting-up and Loading Routes.
- Navigation with Router Links
- Child Routes
- Parameterized routes
- Lazy Loading
Module 11: Handling Forms:(Template Driven Form & Reactive Form)
- Creating the Form and registering the controls.
- Submitting and using the form.
- Adding validation to check user input.
- Outputting validation Error Messages.
- Custom Validators
- Dynamic Reactive form
Module 12: HTTP Request
- Introduction & How HTTP Request work in SPA.
- Sending Requests.
- Using the Returned data.
- Error Handling
Module 13: Observables
- Built in Observables.
- Custom Observables
Module 14: Using Pipes and Data Formatting
- Using pipes.
- Chaining multiple pipes.
- Creating a custom pipe.
- Creating a filter pipe.
- Async pipe
Module 15: Authentication and Route protection in Angular Application
- How Authentication works in SPA.
- Creating a Sign-Up Page & Route
- Authentication Status
- Route Protection
Module 16: Angular Layouts Design
- Flex layout
- Material design
- Bootstrap with angular
- Introduction to Node JS.
- What is Node JS?
- Advantages of Node JS3.
- Setup Dev Environment
- Install Node.js on Windows
- Installing in mac os
- Installing in Linux
- Node JS Console
- Connection and folder structure of node js
- REPL stands for Read-Eval-Print-Loop)
- Node JS Modules
- Module Exports
- Node Package Manager
- What is NPM?
- Installing Packages Locally
- Adding dependency in package.json
- Updating packages
- Installing packages globally
- Creating Web server
- Creating web server
- Handling http requests
- Sending requests
- File System
- read File
- Deleting a file
- Writing a file asynchronously
- Configuring routes
- Working with express
- Database connectivity
- Mongo DB Configuring
- Updating records
- Deleting records
- Template Engines
- Why Template Engine
- What is EJS?
- Basic Node Modules for project
- Body Parser
- Cookie Parser
Module 11: Project
Webskitters Academy is one of the most recommended institutes for top-notch MEAN Stack online training. We are the best training institute that maintains an excellent learning environment and helps its students to learn from industry experts. Join us today and be assured of providing high-end and best training opportunities. We offer hands-on practical experience by helping our students to implement their new skills and knowledge on live projects through our MEAN Stack course in West Bengal. It fills them with confidence and knowledge of cutting-edge technology that prepares them for the market.