2nd year of B.Tech/BSC /BCA/Diploma
Mode of Training:
C & Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HRRead Less
Key Highlights of C & Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR Course at Webskitters Academy
Industry-Oriented Course Module
At Webskitters Academy, we continuously update our course module as and when a new trend or technology is introduced in the market.
360-Degree Career Support
From regular mock tests to encouraging our candidates to polish their skills while working on real-time projects, we provide 360-degree career support.
With our grooming classes, we prepare you for the flourishing market and make you the perfect option for the recruiters.
Professionals as Trainers
Learn C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR course in Kolkata from the professionals of the industry. We believe experts are the best trainers for professional IT courses.
Take our FREE online Demo Class on C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR training and gain an idea of our top-notch training quality.
Our high-class and exclusive on C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR training provides you with a globally-recognized certificate that gives you an edge over your competitors.
Flexible Payment Options
Being the Best C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR training institute in Kolkata, we provide flexible payment options for our candidates.
Benefits of Our C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR Course in Kolkata
- Dedicated high-performance coaching for your career transition journey.
- Our C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR course bring you to the top recruiters’ notice.
- Avail of online/offline classes as per your time and preference.
- Our C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR skills are in demand for delivering interactive Live sessions by industry experts.
- Offering advanced classes with the latest curriculums and topics.
- Refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills under expert guidance.
- Impressive and effective student support is available.
- Personalized career mentorship sessions to outperform the market competitors.
Career Scope of Best C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR Training in Kolkata
Webskitters Academy promises a great future to all its students. Through our excellent and well-designed C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR training, we equip you with the necessary skills to help you establish a good impression on recruiters during your interview. Along with providing you with comprehensive insight and practical training, we also help you with grooming and soft skill classes to clear all your rounds during the interview process.
We are the leading IT training institute in Kolkata and we provide the best opportunities to start your career and find a suitable job.
The objective of our combo pre-placement C, Data Structure, Python, Aptitude, Group Discussion and HR training is to equip you with thorough, and detailed technical and soft skills. Many tech giants prefer to have employees, who have a solid knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms in C, Python and how to conduct themselves during the interview. We have designed our course to empower our learners with knowledge that helps them to succeed in their careers. We assist you to develop your basic and advanced skills in the sector and preparing you for the market.
Our commitment and dedication have resulted in more than 3000 successful career transitions. You can be next! Join us.
Basic computer knowledge.
Basic knowledge of hardware and software.
A brief idea of what programming language is and its uses.
Course Module for C, Data Structures and Algorithms training:
Module 1: Introduction and First Program
- Why Programming?
- History of C Language
- Hello World Program
Module 2: Variables and Datatypes
- Identifiers in C
- Variables and DataTypes
Module 3: Console IO Operations
- Printf and scanf
- Unformatted IO Functions
Module 4: Operators and Expressions
- Expressions and Arithmetic Operators
- Relational and Logical Operators
- Bitwise Operators
Module 5: Control Flow Statements
- If Statement
- Switch Statement
- Unconditional Branching using goto statement
- While Loop
- Do While Loop
- For Loop
- Break and Continue
- Special Cases
Module 6: Working with Functions
- Introduction and Writing Functions
- Scope of Variables, Storage Classes, Pass by Value and reference
- Arrays Declaration and Initialization
- Sample Programs using Arrays
- Arrays as Function Parameters
- 2-Dimensional Array
Module 7: Pointers
- Introduction to Pointers
- Pointers as Function Parameter
- Pointer Arithmetic
- Pointers and Arrays
- Function Pointers
- Dynamic Memory Allocation using malloc
- Calloc and comparison with malloc
Module 8: String Handling
- Introduction to Strings
- Sample Program
- More Sample Programs
- Standard String Library Functions
- Array of String
Module 9: Structures and Unions
- Declaring and Instantiating Structures
- Structure as Parameter and Pointer to Structure
- Enumerated Data Type
- Bit Fields
Module 10: File Handling
- What is a Stream
- File Handling-Writing and Reading Characters
- Writing and Reading Structure in Text Format
- Writing and Reading in Binary Format
Module 11: Pre-Processor Directives
- Understanding Pre-Processor directives
- Header Files and Project
Module 12: Command Line Arguments and Variable Arguments
- Command Line Argument
- Variable Number of Arguments
Module 13: Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
- Variables, Data Types, Data Structures and Abstract Data Types (ADTs)
- What’s an algorithm?
- Analysis of algorithm and its goal
- Running Time Analysis
- Asymptotic Notations (ϴ, O, Ώ, o, ⍵)
- Master’s Theorem for Divide and Conquer Recurrences, Subtract and Conquer Recurrences
- Method of Guessing and Confirming
- Amortized Analysis
Module 14: Recursion and Backtracking
- What is Recursion? Why recursion?
- Format of a Recursive Function
- Recursion and Memory (Visualization)
- Recursion versus Iteration
- What is Backtracking? Example Algorithms of Backtracking
Module 15: Linked Lists
- What is a Linked List? Linked List as an ADT
- Comparison between Linked List and Array
- Singly Linked Lists
- Doubly Linked Lists and Memory-efficient Doubly Linked List
- Circular Linked Lists
- Unrolled Linked Lists
- Skip Lists
Module 16: Stacks and Queues
- What is a Stack? Stack as an ADT
- Implementation of a Stack
- What is a Queue? Queue as an ADT
- Implementation of a Queue
Module 17: Trees
- What is a Tree?
- Binary Trees: Types and Properties
- Binary Tree Traversals
- Generic Trees (N-ary Trees)
- Threaded Binary Tree Traversals (Stack or Queue-less Traversals)
- Expression Trees
- XOR Trees
- Binary Search Trees (BSTs)
- Balanced Binary Search Trees
- AVL (Adelson-Velskii and Landis) Trees
- Red-Black Trees
- Splay Trees
- Augmented Trees
- Interval Trees [Segment Trees]
- Scapegoat Trees
Module 18: Priority Queues and Heaps
- What is a Priority Queue? Priority Queue ADT
- Priority Queue Applications and Implementations
- Heaps and Binary Heaps
- Binary Heaps
Module 19: Disjoint Sets ADT
- Equivalence Relations and Equivalence Classes
- Disjoint Sets ADT and Applications
- Tradeoffs in Implementing Disjoint Sets ADT
- Fast UNION Implementation (Slow FIND and Quick FIND)
Module 20: Graph Algorithms
- Applications of Graphs
- Graph Representation
- Graph Traversals
- Topological Sort
- Shortest Path Algorithms
- Minimal Spanning Tree
Module 21: Sorting
- What is Sorting? Why is it necessary?
- Classifications of Sorting Algorithms
- Various sorting algorithms: Bubble, Selection, Insertion, Shell, Merge, Heap, Quick, Tree, Counting, Bucket, Radix and Topological
Module 22: Searching
- What is Searching? Why is it necessary?
- Types of searching?
- Unordered Linear Search
- Sorted/Ordered Linear Search
- Binary Search
- Interpolation Search
- Comparing Basic Searching Algorithms
- Symbol Tables and Hashing
- String Searching Algorithms
Course Module for Python training:
- Features of Python
- Using the Python Interpreter
- Invoking the Interpreter
- The Interpreter and Its Environment
- Introduction to Anaconda
- Anaconda Navigator
- Anaconda Prompt
- IPython Console
- Jupyter qt-console
- Jupyter Notebook
- An Informal Introduction to Python
- Using Python as a Calculator
- First Steps Towards Programming
- Control Flow Tools
- if Statements
- for Statements
- The range() Function
- break and continue Statements, and else Clauses on Loops
- pass Statements
- Defining Functions
- More on Defining Function
- Function special attributes
- Coding Style
- Data Structures
- The del statement
- Tuples and Sequences
- Looping Techniques
- More on Conditions
- Comparing Sequences and Other Types
- Concept of Modules
- Standard Modules
- The dir() Function
- Input and Output
- Fancier Output Formatting
- Reading and Writing Files
- Object: properties and operations
- Class as a blueprint for objects
- Fields: Python convention for defining private fields
- Constructors: overloading and chaining
- Designing static properties, operations and blocks in Python
- Special method names in a class and their uses (e.g. __new__, __del__, __str__ etc)
- Single and multiple inheritances
- Method overriding and polymorphism
- Generator Expressions
- Errors and Exceptions
- Syntax Errors
- Handling Exceptions
- Raising Exceptions
- User-defined Exceptions
- Defining Clean-up Actions
- Predefined Clean-up Actions
Aptitude Course – 10 sessions
GD- 5 classes
HR- 10 classes