B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/Diploma /BSC CSE
Mode of Training:
Unity 3D Game Designing Course
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE GAME DESIGNING COURSE AT WEBSKITTERS ACADEMY
Professionals as Trainers
Learn from one of the best game designing courses in Kolkata from experts in the industry. We believe experts can impart skills and knowledge that will drive your career and help you grow.
With our grooming classes, we prepare you for the thriving market of game designing and make you the perfect option for recruiters.
100% Placement Guarantee
Webskitters Academy provides its Game Designing course with 100% job with written commitment. We ensure to be by your side, assisting you until you get placed.
Avail our FREE online Demo Class on Game designing course to gain a vivid idea of the skills of our professionals and our training quality.
Work On Live Projects
We let you work on live projects during the course to help you become acquainted with the practical applications of theoretical skills in real-world scenarios.
Our complete and updated game designing courses provide you with a globally-recognized certificate that helps you to compete and bag a brilliant job opportunity.
Updated Course Module
At Webskitters Academy, we remain aware of the emerging trends or technologies in game designing introduced in the market and continuously update our course module accordingly.
Flexible Payment Options
We offer flexible payment options and reasonable fees for our candidates enrolling for the Game Designing courses in Kolkata and Durgapur branches.
360-Degree Career Support
Our Game Designing courses prepare the students completely through regular mock tests to motivate the candidates and help them hone their skills while working on real-time projects. You get 360-degree career support here!
BENEFITS OF OUR GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE IN KOLKATA
- Our Game Designing course delivers valuable and interactive Live sessions with industry experts.
- Top Game designing courses with wide industry networks and connections.
- Having the best Game Designing course with the placement we provide written commitment. Our placement cell holds your hand until you are placed.
- Refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills under expert guidance.
- Dedicated and assured high-performance coaching for your career transition journey.
- Experience real-time industry-driven projects from our updated Game Designing and Development courses.
- Learn the offline and online Game Design courses in Kolkata that will give you a job guarantee and bring you to the top recruiters’ notice.
- Personalized career mentorship sessions to help you outperform the market competitors.
- We provide job-oriented, industry-based, and customized learning in our Game Design courses.
- Our Game design course ensures industry readiness with assessments for your continuous improvement.
- We offer advanced classes with the latest curriculums and topics on Game designing courses.
- Necessary and valuable student support is available at our Academy.
- Avail of online/offline classes of game designing courses in Kolkata as per your time and preference.
CAREER SCOPE OF OUR GAME DESIGNING COURSE
Unleash your gaming interests and advance your career prospects with the affordable game designing courses at Webskitters Academy. With our all-in-all training and practical mentorship, gain game-designing skills and knowledge that will drive impact at work and let you progress fast in your career.
Our offline or online game designing courses are modelled to help students learn at their own pace. We even make learning flexible for busy professionals who want to make a switch to a game-designing career. After completing our intensive course, you will be ready to join an IT firm and build elaborate video games and successfully launch them.
As one of the top IT training institutes in Kolkata, Webskitters Academy ensures that the game designing courses help every student gain skills, technical know-how, and confidence to work on different gameplay systems and build fascinating games that take user experiences to a new level.
Our game designing courses are here to take your career to the next level in the IT field. From our intensive course, you will be able to learn advanced design concepts, multiple game systems, and maps and assets. We help you create a compelling game pitch that delivers extraordinary performances to the users. Through our course, we let students use the appropriate game engine to design and build engaging AAA combat or action games for computers and consoles.
Getting into our game design course is perhaps the best decision for you if you wish to build a career in game development. We help you take your game idea to a whole new level by designing it with custom tool kits and advanced game systems. Our intensive course will help you build an excellent and engaging game, even if you are not a programmer.
- Not Required
Game Art & Design Fundamentals
- Introduction to Game Production Process
- Art for Games
- Light, Color & Perspective Fundamentals
- Game & Stories
- Designing Game Characters
- Concept Design for Game Character
- Game Level Design -Process & Practices
- Concept Design for Game Environment
- Introduction to Game Engine
- UI/UX Design for Games
3D Game Asset Creation and Integration
- Introduction to MAYA, BLENDER, ZBRUSH, SUBSTANCE PAINTER
- Game Asset Modeling
- Retopology of Game Asset
- Texturing of Game Asset
- Game Character Modeling
- UV Mapping, Texturing & Sculpting
- Game Character Rigging
- Game Character Animation
- Character Setup in Game Engine
- Character Sculpting
- PBR Workflow
- Camera Animation
- Character Lip Sync with Audio
- 3D Game Art Portfolio
3D Game Creation
- The Concept
- The Rules
- The Requirements
- Creating the Game World
- Sculpting the World
- Adding the Environment
- The Character Controller
- Adding Game Control Objects
- Adding Scripts
- Connecting the Scripts Together
- AUTODESK MAYA
- SUBSTANCE PAINTER
- 3D Modelling Artist
- Texturing Artist
- Lighting Artist
- Rigging Artist
- 3D Visualizer
- Layout Artist
- Game Asset Creator
- Game Level Designer
- Demo Artist
Words from Our Students