Mode of Training:
Best React JS CourseRead Less
Key Highlights of React JS Course at Webskitters Academy
Flexible Payment Options
Being the best React JS training institute in Kolkata, we provide flexible payment options for our candidates.
Updated Course Module
At Webskitters Academy, we continuously update our react js course in the Kolkata module as and when a new trend or technology is introduced in the market.
360-Degree Career Support
From regular mock tests to encouraging our candidates to polish their skills and learn React JS while working on real-time projects, we provide 360-degree career support.
Our high-class and exclusive react js training in West Bengal provides you with a globally-recognized certificate that gives you an edge over your competitors.
With our grooming classes, we prepare you for meeting the professional world and make you the perfect option for recruiters.
Professionals as Trainers
Learn React JS advanced concepts and react elements from the professionals of the industry. We believe experts are the best trainers for professional IT courses.
100% Placement Guarantee
Webskitters Academy provides the Best React JS course with a placement guarantee. We give you a written commitment and never leave your hand until you are placed.
Take our FREE online Demo Class on React JS training in Kolkata and gain an idea of our top-notch training quality.
Work on live project
Benefits of Our React JS course in Kolkata:
- Dedicated high-performance coaching for your career transition journey.
- Impressive and effective student support is available at our react js institute in Kolkata.
- Our best React JS course for beginners brings you to the top recruiters’ notice.
- Experience real-time industry-driven projects and develop relevant industry experience.
- Our React JS online training delivers interactive Live sessions with industry experts.
- Best React JS training institute in Kolkata with wide industry networks and connections.
- Personalized career mentorship sessions to outperform the market competitors.
- Avail of online/offline classes as per your time and preference.
- Offering advanced training courses with the latest curriculums and topics.
- Best React JS course in Kolkata with industry-based customized learning.
- Best React JS certification course in Kolkata ensures industry readiness assessments for your continuous improvement.
- Our placement cell holds your hand until you are placed. We keep our commitments.
Career Scope of Our Advanced React Course
Making a bright career in the coding world as a talented app developer is a dream of many, but only a few get to live this dream. You can be one of the few with the Best React JS tutorial in Kolkata.
Looking for a good training institute might be a daunting task for you. And some of you might even find the training beyond your budget. This should not keep you away from your dreams. Get enrolled in the React JS online training in Durgapur at Webskitters Academy and explore a distinctive prospect for you.
With an affordable React JS course fee in Kolkata, you can develop new skills and start exploring the market avenues with us. Gain the guidance of the experts and start growing explicitly.
- C programming,
- OOPs concept
Module 1: Introduction to HTML5
- What is HTML?
- Overview of HTML tags and attributes
Module 2: CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Difference between ID and Class
- Box Model implementation.
- Variable (local & global)
- Array&Array functions
- Function (Named, Anonymous, Arrow)
- Different types of function parameters and Return Value Types
- Loops (for, for-of, for-in, while, do-while)
- Spread operator
- Class & constructor
Module 4: Introduction to React
- Course Introduction
- What is React?
- Difference between Angular and React
- Difference between Real DOM and Virtual Dom
- File and folder structure of react
- Project setup and first application
- Editing the first application
Module 5: Component
- Component Introduction
- Creating new component
- Difference between Class and Functional Component
- Passing Data between Parent component and child component
- Class state and setState and useState ()
Module 6: Working with list and conditionals
- Rendering content conditionally
- Outputting list dynamically
- List, state and Keys
- Updating List immutably
- Flexible List
Module 7: Types of Component
- Components Lifecycle methods
- Component update lifecycle(props)
- Component update lifecycle (for state)
- Pure Component vs.ShouldComponentmemo()
- HOC (Higher order Component)
- Controlled vs. uncontrolled components
Module 8: Design
- Different ways of styling react component
- Material UI
Module 9: Routing
- Routes & Router Module
- React-router vs. react-router-dom
- Working with Multiple Components.
- Navigation with Router Links
- Switching between pages
- Routes with Value Passing
- Parameterised Route
- Lazy loading
Module 10: Create Form & Validation
- Creating a custom Dynamic input component
- Adding Dropdown Component
- Handling user Input
- Handling Form submission
- Adding custom validation
- Adding validation to check user input.
- Outputting validation Error Messages
Module 11: HTTP Request
- Introduction & How HTTP Request work in SPA.
- Sending GET/ POST/ PUT/DELETE Requests.
- Using the Returned data.
- Handling Errors Locally
- Adding interceptors to Execute code globally
Module 12: Authentication and Route protection in React Application
- Creating a Sign-Up Page & Route
Module13: React Hook
- React user State hook
- Used State Hook with object and array
- UseeffectHook and its usage
- Adding Two-way binding
- Conditionally run effects
- Useeffectwith incorrect dependency
- Fetching Data using use Effect
- use Context Hook and its usage
- use Reducer Hook and its usage
- Multiple use Reducer
- ushered Hook
- Event Handling
- Binding Event Handlers
Module 14: REDUX
- Introduction to the module
- Setting up reducer and store
- Displaying actions and adding subscription
- Connecting React to redux
- Dispatching actions from within the component
- Passing and Retrieving data with action
- Updating state and arrays immutably
- Combining multiple Reducers
- Understanding state Types
- Data Binding
- Using Reduxthunk
Module 15: Project