Mode of Training:
MERN Stack Full CourseRead Less
Key Highlights of MERN Stack Course at Webskitters Academy
Take our FREE online Demo Class on the MERN stack course in West Bengal and gain an idea of our top-notch training quality.
Flexible Payment Options
Being the Best MERN stack training institute in Kolkata, we provide flexible payment options for our candidates.
Updated Course Module
At Webskitters Academy, we continuously update our course module as and when a new web application trend or technology is introduced in the market.
Professionals as Trainers
Learn MERN stack in Kolkata from the professionals of the industry. We believe experts are the best trainers for professional IT courses.
360-Degree Career Support
From regular mock tests to encouraging our candidates to polish their skills while working on real-time projects, we provide 360-degree career support.
With our grooming classes, we prepare you for the MERN stack jobs for fresher’s and make you the perfect option for the recruiters.
Our high-class and exclusive MERN stack training in Kolkata provides you with a globally-recognized certificate that gives you an edge over your competitors.
100% Placement Guarantee
Webskitters Academy provides MERN Stack courses with a job guarantee. We give you a written commitment and never leave your hand until you are placed.
Work on Live Projects
MERN Stack training in Durgapur provided by the MongoDB, nodejs, express js, and react js experts, help you to get ready for reputed companies by working on live projects.
Benefits of Our MERN stack course in Kolkata:
- Avail of online/offline classes as per your time and preference.
- Interactive Live sessions to get MERN Stack training from industry experts.
- Dedicated high-performance coaching for your career transition journey.
- MERN Stack crash course with industry-based customized learning.
- Impressive and effective student support is available.
- Personalized career mentorship sessions to outperform the market competitors.
- Refresh your technical concepts and improve your soft skills under expert guidance.
- Our MERN stack course with placement brings you to the top recruiters’ notice.
- Experience real-time industry-driven knowledge by working on live projects.
- Our MERN essential training online courses ensure industry readiness assessments for your continuous improvement.
- Best MERN stack training institute in Kolkata with wide industry networks and connections.
- Our placement cell holds your hand until you are placed. We keep our commitments.
Career Scope of Our Renowned MERN stack developer course:
Even if you are a fresher, we have ample opportunities for you. If you are looking for the best professional MERN Stack course in West Bengal, look no further than Webskitters Academy. We help you to establish yourself in the coding world!
Common Uses of MERN Stack
Like any other popular web stack, MERN Stack gives you the liberty to develop whatever you want. It is specifically ideal for a cloud-based web app or mobile application back-end development. Some common uses of MERN Stack are:
- Calendar Apps for mobile or web- It reflects a lot about the mechanics of MERN Stack. Web design also becomes a part of the MERN Stack course in Durgapur, as it helps you to design the front end of the app.
- To-Do Apps- Using MongoDB it becomes easy for you to store, access and modify the data of the To-Do Apps.
- Interactive Forum- MERN is also ideal for developing an interactive forum for connecting people or allowing them to share messages or communicate with each other.
These are some of the many ways businesses are leveraging the MERN Stack technology. With exclusive guidance from industry experts, you can enhance your knowledge in the industry and secure impressive knowledge.
- Webskitters academy provides an exclusive training on MERN stack. Learn full stack web development with MongoDB, Express, React, Node.js. In this course you will get a complete training to build robust full stack application.
- MongoDB: It is a document based cross platform open source database. It is written using C++, Java Script, Python.
- Express: It is an open source web application development framework. It offers robust features.
- React: React js is an open source java Script library which is used to build interfaces, especially, for single page application.
- C Language
- Introduction to MongoDB
- What Is MongoDB?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of MongoDB
- Why Use MongoDB?
- Install, Setup, And First Steps
- Adding Data
- Managing Data
- Querying Data
- Sorting and Counting
- Using Loops
Note: Students will learn how Mongodb can be accessed and some of its important features like indexing, regular xpression, sharding data, etc. It falls under the category of a NoSQL database.
- Introduction to Express
- Install and Setup
- Adding Dependencies
- How to Use Routes
- Adding Middleware
- How to Use Views
- All-In-One: From Models Forward – Start to Finish (Step-By-Step)
Note:Students will learn to use NodeJS in the web development process. It made coding in NodeJS a piece of cake.
Module 1: Introduction to HTML5
- HTML tags and attributes
Module 2: CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheet)
- Difference between ID and Class.
- Box Model implementation.
Module 3: ES6 Features
- Class and Constructors
- New Feature of ES6, ES7,ES8,ES9
- Template Strings
Module 4: Introduction to React
- What is React?
- React Phases
- State and Props
- Virtual DOM
- Project setup and First Application Execution
Module 5: Component
- Component Introduction
- Component Life cycle
- Creating new component
- Working with components
- Passing Data between Parent component and child component
- Concept of Element
Module 6: Routing
- Routes & Router Module
- Working with Multiple Components.
- Navigation with Router Links
- Routes with Value Passing
Module 7: Design
Module 8: REDUX
- Data Binding
Module 9: Data Management
Module 10: Create Form & Validation
- Template Driven Forms
- Adding validation to check user input.
- Outputting validation Error Messages.
Module 11: Types of Component
- HOC(Higher order Component)
- Pure Components
- Controlled vs. uncontrolled components
- Event Handling
Module 12: Middleware
- Concept of Middleware
- Why it is necessary?
Module 13: React Hook
- Life Cycle
Module 14: Understanding of Node
- Create Node Server Application
- Module in Node.js
Module 15: Node Package Manager
- Installation of Packages
- Sync &Async function
Module 16: Middleware
- What is Express?
- Routes using Express & Node
Module 17: MongoDB
- MongoDB features
- Data Model and Schema
- Connecting DB using Node
Module 18: Node API
- Insert API
- Display API
- Login API
Module 19: Service and Dependency Injection
- Service Basics
- Injecting Services
Module 20: HTTP Request
- Introduction & How HTTP Request work in SPA.
- Sending GET/ POST/ PUT/DELETE Requests.
- Using the Returned data.
Module 21: Observables
- Built in Observables.
- Custom Observables
Module 22: Authentication and Route protection in React Application
- Creating a Sign-Up Page & Route
- Introduction to Node JS.
- What is Node JS?
- Advantages of Node JS3.
- Setup Dev Environment
- Install Node.js on Windows
- Installing in mac os
- Installing in Linux
- Node JS Console
- Connection and folder structure of node js
- REPL stands for Read-Eval-Print-Loop)
- Node JS Modules
- Module Exports
- Node Package Manager
- What is NPM?
- Installing Packages Locally
- Adding dependency in package.json
- Updating packages
- Installing packages globally
- Creating Web server
- Creating web server
- Handling http requests
- Sending requests
- File System
- read File
- Deleting a file
- Writing a file asynchronously
- Configuring routes
- Working with express
- Database connectivity
- Mongo DB Configuring
- Updating records
- Deleting records
- Template Engines
- Why Template Engine
- What is EJS?
- Basic Node Modules for project
- Body Parser
- Cookie Parser
Module 11: Project