Android Development Made Easier in 5 Ways
The world of mobile apps is no doubt awesome and advancing at light’s speed. If you are on the threshold of deciding upon your career and really in a confused state what to choose and what to not then we would suggest you focus on your knack for computer language programming or more simply coding. Today more or less all educational institutions offer preliminary to a bit advanced state education of computer language programming and this is a wonderful stage to know your capabilities and inclinations. After being sure of your stream choose an expert educational institution and get your requisite training from there. Make yourself capable to earn your entry at premium app development companies or earn good reputation at a freelance market. Options are many.
In this article, we shall provide top 5 tips to learn android app development very easily.
1. A Robust Groundwork
Android is not a separate thing to learn but it is an operating system as well as a platform and a collection of tools and languages which work together. To enlist main points we have shortlisted them below:
- Programming Logic (Java)
- Learning UI Components (Java and XML)
- Data Storage (SQLite and HTTP)
- Database Connectivity (HTTP and XML-RPC)
- Compiling (Gradle and ANT)
Do you need to learn more than this list? Let’s check out.
While coding you will encounter situations, where you see that there is really no connection between what you have just learned in Java. Let’s break it down:
- Not fully efficient in Java then start from the official tutorials of Oracle Java. Otherwise, enroll yourself with an expert institution.
- XML is the foundational language to learn any web development tool and there are few good online sites other than W3Schools. Otherwise, enroll yourself with an expert institution.
- Making an app for Google Maps as your solo project? Then first learn how API works individually before integrating it into an app.
After having a grasp over individual concepts you can integrate them together in a smoother way.
2. Know Your Tools
Android has turned out to a matured platform and you can take help from many tools. Though you will be surprised to know that there are many android developers who have no idea about different tools and don’t use them at all.
A lot can be learnt from broken codes of course if you know to correctly read the signs. You need to get acquaintance with Android Debugging Bridge (ADB), and Dalvik Debug Monitor Server for beginners and then adopt with more advanced features like that of Traceview and dmtracedump. This is necessary to run your apps smoothly and make expert use of your system resources.
3. Correct Way To Search
Software development task is heavily dependent upon a correct way of searching. You need to know the correct address where you can get a solution of your problem. This makes learning process smoother. Some efficient sites to find your answer are as follows:
- Official documentation for Android Developer
- Stack Overflow
- Video tutorials provided by Android teams
4. Be Sociable
Social media is a convenient platform for newbie android developers to interact with veteran coders through interest groups and developer forums. Beginners’ subgroups are also there. Some popular forums are as below:
- Google+ Community for Android Developers
- YouTube Channel
- Office Hours for Android Developer
Aiming to become a professional android developer then involve with projects available at community open source. One such site is GitHub.
5. Complete A Project
Far better is to have projects and not one only. The best motivator is a good deal of targets to achieve. Best online tutorials can’t teach you to solve challenges. However, a good android app development course includes real-life projects, which make you confident to face challenges in the real world market.
After selecting your project, break it down in small modules.
Hope above-mentioned tips would be highly beneficial to you. Nevertheless, there is no parallel to an expert training institution, which also offers placement opportunities.
- Enrolling In Android courses – Is It a Great Career Path?
- Tutorials on Various Layout Used In Android Platform
- A Tutorial On The Insight of Activities In Android
- Why Enroll In Android App Development Course For A Secured Future
- Crash Course on Android App Development
- Traits Required in an Android App Developer
- Network Request and Accessing REST APIs in iOS App
- The Pros And Cons Of Native vs Hybrid Mobile App Development
- How To Use Animation For Improving User Experience On Android?
- Is iOS Development The Right Career Path To Follow in 2022?
- All You Need To Know About MEAN Stack & MERN Stack
- 8 Mind-Blowing iOS App Development Trends To Dominate 2022
- Android courses
- App Development
- Artificial Intelligence Course
- Cloud Computing Course
- Content Writing
- Crash Course
- Digital Marketing
- Embedded System and Robotics Course
- Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security Course
- How To
- Internet of Things (IoT) Course
- iOS App Development
- iPhone courses
- IT Certification Course
- Machine Learning with Python Course
- Mean stack
- Mern stack
- NET Development
- Networking with Cisco Tools Course
- PHP Variable
- Professional IT course
- Python Course
- React Native
- SAP Development
- Social Media
- Software Testing
- Successful Career
- Tech Industry
- Tech News & Tips
- UI/UX Design Course
- Web Design