Android OS is growing in popularity and along with the market of apps is rising. In this crowd of 1.5 million apps, new developments are vying for attention. Many new developers are complaining of getting dismal exposure for their apps. 2 billion devices run on Android and howsoever may be the congested situation of the market you can’t really ignore it.
For beginner developers here are some steps to ensure long lasting stability for their apps.
- Be Persistent: First step for making your app highly successful is persistence. Good developers take criticisms constructively. For that, they heavily rely upon feedbacks and build better versions of apps.
- Quality Is The Ultimate Thing: As in almost all cases, quality does matter. A bulk number of apps do not tell the success story. 1 useful and awesome app is better than 3 average ones.
- Inculcate A Business Mind: Technological prowess is just 30% of the success story. Remaining 70% depends upon good business sense. For a paid-up app what’ll be your target market and how to bring in quality consumers? A quality question indeed. For free apps, one can make money from advertising and sell premium contents.
- Learning Has No Age: As software industry is growing at a rapid speed so learn newer techniques and that too in small time. Fast incorporation of latest technology is a must for the developer community.
- Research: Don’t make an app blindly. Understand the need of the market; something that educates, entertain and make life easier gains high popularity.
Development of plugins can be a really good impression for your device. Plugins connect with main applications through a uniform interface. They are dynamically deployable. Android’s component framework is comprised of packages, service registry and deployment events. Thus, there is a whole lot of scope for developers in the world of Android OS. Smart implementation of tricks stated above would make it easy for them to get a popular response from users.
Header Image Source- http://bit.ly/2oX3dlX