Mode of Training:
- PLC or Programmable Logic Controllers are designed to automate the control processes. It is a small computer often used in factories and industrial plants. The purpose of PLC is to control the pumps, motors and other machineries in the industrial units. All the modern industrial automation are controlled through the PLCs. By taking the online PLC course at Webskitters Academy, you decide to expand the horizon of your knowledge and learn complete PLC programming using the latest platforms. We teach you to program an entire power plant using different programming languages.
- Basic Knowledge on Electronics, Digital, Analog.
- Definition and History of PLC
- PLC Architecture
- PLC Control & Actuation
- OLD Diagram
Hardware components require in PLC
- Switches (Theory with assignments)
- Relay (Theory with assignments)
- Contactor (Theory with assignments)
- Timer (Theory with assignments)
- Sensor (Theory with assignments)
Basic PLC Programming
- NO NC
- Memory Bit
- Hardware Practical
- Communication and Interfacing between PLC to PC
Webskitters Academy is a leading and pioneering name in online IT training institutes. We are known for our commitment towards our students and have always catered to serve them in their best interest. Join our PLC Online Course, a highly preferred and the most popular one, and gain an in-depth knowledge of the functions, and characteristics of the Processor Unit. We provide you with complete training, hands-on practical experience, and guarantee assured placements.