iPhone has generated a significant amount of interest among developers and users of this product. Originally developed in the USA this device has soon gained significant interest in India and its features like sleek form, biggest screen size, compactness, and touch technology are just awesome.
Aim Behind Forming Webskitters Academy
Our first and foremost aim is to make our trainees successfully placed in the job market. There is no dearth of job options in Kolkata regarding iPhone developer positions. The talented people will ascend the post ladder very fast.
Some 100-web development companies are registered with our portal and we have successfully placed around 500 students still now.
Overview of iPhone app Development
Iphone’s 2008 discharged SDK is a designer’s toolbox, which permits an engineer to quickly build up an application.
Its two different uses are:
a) in the field of web development
b) in the field of native iPhone app development
1) Using HTML or CSS, web applications keep running on programs. Alongside these some programming dialects produce element substance like ASP.NET, JAVA, Ruby and JSP.
2) Like iPhone or some other application gadget, local applications run. Alongside utilizing SDK, they utilize inbuilt systems of iPhone and some different structures upheld by it.
Iphone SDK utilizes Objective C-Language. Programming stage of iPhone is Objective C and this is enormously unique in relation to Android (Java) based or Windows mobiles (VB.NET/C#). Be that as it may, approach taken by Objective C is very surprising. Apprentice learners who’re managing Mac OS, first time; Objective C makes certain learning boundaries.
Iphone OS is involved in four distinct layers that are cocoa touch, center administrations, media and center os. Each of them is contained a few structures which you can use in applications/programs.
- Installation of SDK
- Joining the program focused towards iOS development
- Creation of simplest app
- Receiving the registered Apple development certificate
- Using Xcode
- Using iOS simulator
Objective C Refresher
- Basics of Objective C
- Understanding the ARC
- Objective C structure
- Creating properties
Core iOS Skills
- Different project types are handled
- MVC design pattern
- Creation of basic interactions
- Creation of quick connections
- Dismissing keyboard through delegation
- Creation of alert messages
- iOS app lifecycle
- Basic application troubleshooting
- Breakpoints creation and use of Xcode debugger
- Creation of UI
- Customization of picker control
- Utilizing data sources
- Creating your first table view
- Customizing your table view
App Creation with Multiple View Controllers
- Deconstructing the utility app
- Understand your navigation controller
- Creation of master-detail app
- Creation of tabbed app
- Creation of segues and scenes
- Data pass on between scenes
Blocks and Grand Central Dispatch
- What’s Grand Central Dispatch
- Creation of multi-threaded apps
- Data saving options on iOS
- Saving and loading data
- Using specific UI elements
- Creation of apps with popovers
- Creation of apps along with split views
Why choose us?
You get to learn from professional iPhone app developers and they are still working with reputed industries. What is really unique with our training methods is to let our students taste the rough waters of real world scenario. The top scorers of training classes are offered to take part into real life projects that are achieved through mother company ‘Webskitters Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd’. Students get to know the value of accuracy within limited time frame.
- Special techniques to handle a client and convince him/her about feasible conditions and their demands are shown.
- 100% placement of students are assured.
- We know you best and understand your time constraint. That’s why our batches have been formed with flexible schedules.
- We offer excellent lab facilities to impart best practical lessons.
- All helps provided to form an accurate and appropriate resume.
- Industry valid diploma certificates are offered.
- Part time course- 100 hrs.
- Full time course- 80 hrs.
Header Source: http://bit.ly/1OJNAZn