Mode of Training:
BEST INTERNET OF THINGS ONLINE TRAINING
The Internet of Things is a system of interrelated computing devices that offers unique identifiers and the ability to transfer or share data without human-to-human interaction. The IoT is also descried as the network of physical objects. The technology allows the connection and exchange of data with other devices and systems over the same internet. By joining the course at Webskitters Academy, you get to understand the use of the Internet of Things and the technologies associated with it. You can develop your skills and experience in designing novel systems and leveraging the technologies to the fullest.
Module 1: Introduction of IOT
- Introduction of embedded system& IOT
- IOT advantages
- Basic Micro-controller concept
- Embedded system application& IOT
- IOT in Latest Trends
- Embedded c using basic microcontroller
Module 2:Arduino IDE
- Arduino IDE programming with IOT base.
- Interface with Arduino hardware
- Programming with Hardware module interfacing
- Serial communication
Module 3: Read-Write Operation Handling UsningIoT
- Analogread,Analog write
- Digital read, Digital write,
- Analog serial communication
- Wi-fi communication
Module 4: Embedded with Wi-Fi Technology & NodeMCU Module
- Introduction to wireless systems.
- Introduction to Wi-Fi based module.
- String operation in Cloud.
- Introduction to ESP 8266 module.
Module 5: Embedded cloud Technology
- Automatic updates/uploads of sensor value on IP/web.
- Introduction to TCP/IP.
- Real time monitoring of sensors on a particular IP address/server
- Local server handling
- Cloud configuration using Web server
- Blynk server configuration
- ThingSpeak Configuration
- Protocols set with server
Module 6: Raspberry Pi at a glance
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Advantage & Disadvantages of Raspberry Pi.
- Application and Scope of Raspberry Pi
- Different Pi model and importance
- Raspbian OS
- More R Pi supported OS
- Raspbian installation process
Module 7: Interaction with Raspberry Pi
- Language Supported by R Pi
- First Python programming into R pi
- Wifiset up
- R Pi Python Package installation
- Python library
- Interaction with R Pi board using python
- Pin control using python programming
- Different sensor interfacing using cloud configuration
Module 8: Project