Mode of Training:
- The Internet of Things is a system of interrelated computing devices that offers unique identifiers and the ability to transfer or share data without human-to-human interaction. The IoT is also descried as the network of physical objects. The technology allows the connection and exchange of data with other devices and systems over the same internet. By joining the course at Webskitters Academy, you get to understand the use of the Internet of Things and the technologies associated with it. You can develop your skills and experience in designing novel systems and leveraging the technologies to the fullest.
- C programming
Module 1: Introduction of IOT
- Introduction of embedded system& IOT
- IOT advantages
- Basic Micro-controller concept
- Embedded system application& IOT
- IOT in Latest Trends
- Embedded c using basic microcontroller
Module 2:Arduino IDE
- Arduino IDE programming with IOT base.
- Interface with Arduino hardware
- Programming with Hardware module interfacing
- Serial communication
Module 3: Read-Write Operation Handling UsningIoT
- Analogread,Analog write
- Digital read, Digital write,
- Analog serial communication
- Wi-fi communication
Module 4: Embedded with Wi-Fi Technology & NodeMCU Module
- Introduction to wireless systems.
- Introduction to Wi-Fi based module.
- String operation in Cloud.
- Introduction to ESP 8266 module.
Module 5: Embedded cloud Technology
- Automatic updates/uploads of sensor value on IP/web.
- Introduction to TCP/IP.
- Real time monitoring of sensors on a particular IP address/server
- Local server handling
- Cloud configuration using Web server
- Blynk server configuration
- ThingSpeak Configuration
- Protocols set with server
Module 6: Raspberry Pi at a glance
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Advantage & Disadvantages of Raspberry Pi.
- Application and Scope of Raspberry Pi
- Different Pi model and importance
- Raspbian OS
- More R Pi supported OS
- Raspbian installation process
Module 7: Interaction with Raspberry Pi
- Language Supported by R Pi
- First Python programming into R pi
- Wifiset up
- R Pi Python Package installation
- Python library
- Interaction with R Pi board using python
- Pin control using python programming
- Different sensor interfacing using cloud configuration
Module 8: Project
What Students are Saying
“I think the Software Testing Course is apt for me. Webskitters Academy has offered me the best experience for online training. Every learner can learn more about several concepts. The assignments to write Test cases and Test case Scenarios equipped me to learn to work on real-time projects. I got a job at a reputed firm with the help of the placement cell of this institute. I am extremely happy.”
“After the Software Testing course at Webskitters Academy, I now have the confidence to face testing interviews. I trusted the institute and here they gave me the best of the best. The assignments are great and they helped me to think out of the box and come up with new questions. I am extremely happy and satisfied and also got a job through this institute.”
“I am 100% content with the Software Testing course at Webskitters Academy. The professionals explain every question and doubt that aroused in my mind. The entire course is explained the thorough and step-by-step process. It is very professional but the learning method and environment are very friendly.”
“I am glad that I took the decision of joining Advanced PHP and MVC (Laravel) online course at Webskitters Academy. I joined the course during the lockdown, to learn programming. However, it is turned out to be more than just a course. It became my passion. The tutors were so good and encouraging. I even got a good placement during the pandemic, just a few days after the completion of the course.”
“Learnt PHP Laravel under Swarup Kumar Saha Sir. He is very helpful and excellent trainer. I am done this course online. The training was good I improved my coding skill and also improved my communication skills.”
“Learnt PHP With Laravel under Swarup Kumar Saha Sir. He is an excellent trainer. The training was good I improved my coding skills as well as communication skills.”
Avinash Kr Tiwari
“I did training on Android App Development using Core Java from here. I guess, I couldn’t have find a better faculty than Swarup Sir. The thing I liked the most is that he is very friendly and always eager to help us on any terms. Apart from teaching us Android in a very great way, he helped us in personality development too, as he always motivated us in a good way. So, I guess these training days were not only for learning but also for finding our own skills and mastering them. Thanks to Webskitters for providing us this opportunity. I would like to learn more from here.”
“I had a fantastic experience with this academy. I trained by professionals. I learned Android App Development using Core Java properly and got a job very early in a reputed software company through this academy. Many many thanks to Amit sir, Riyanka ma’am and Debjit sir.”
“I have done Android App Development using Core Java training from this academy for one month. They cover most of topic in one month. Trainer (educator) was very supportive and polite.”
“Right after completing my Android App Development with KotlinCourse at Webskitters Academy, I landed a job in a reputed firm. This was an incredible experience for me as before that I was looking for a job for almost a year but failed to get any. Thanks to the professional training I took from the experts that helped me start my career instantly.”
What Our Clients Are Saying
“It was for the first time that we hired students from Websitters Academy. We had some doubts regarding freshers, but to our surprise, they are very good in their work. They know exactly how to do a particular job keeping the industry standards in mind. Our organization is happy to have them. Their codes, and development skills are perfect, suitable for the industry. It proves that they have been trained comprehensively. Good work by the faculties of Webskitters Academy. We will definitely recruit more young talents from you.”