Mode of Training:
Webskitters Academy is committed to add core competencies to its students, helping them to explore the wide career prospects awaiting for them at the digital world. Our Cloud Computing course is designed for creating core concepts in Cloud infrastructure. The industry-experts take live online classes to help the students learn about the best practices of the industry, learn the new technologies, and to grab the confidence to handle a project on their own.
Module 1: Basics of Cloud computing
- Basic Idea of Computing and Cloud Computing
- Problems without Cloud Computing
- Advantages and Disadvantage of Cloud Computing
- Business Drivers in Cloud
- Overview of Security Issues
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Delivery Models
Module 2: Introduction to AWS
- AWS Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Computing Platform
- Accessing AWS Platform
- Creating AWS Account
- Introduction to AWS Service Modules
Module 3: AWS Compute Services
- AWS EC2
- Launch Linux Instance in AWS
- Launch Windows Instance in AWS
- Installing Webserver in Linux and Windows
- AWS EBS
- Attaching New volume with instances
- Backup and Restore Of volumes
- Creating Own AWS Machine Image
Module 4: AWS Storage Services
- AWS Simple Storage Services
- S3 Accidental Deletion Protection
- Static Website Hosting using Storage Service
- AWS storage Classes
- Lifecycle Policies
Module 5: AWS Database Services
- Introduction to AWS databases
- Creating AWS RDS
- Backup and Restore RDS
- Security of RDS
- Accessibility to RDS
- AWS Dynamo DB
Module 6: AWS Networking Services
- AWS VPC
- VPC Components
- IP Addressing
- Route Table
- Internet Gateway
- Security Groups
Module 7: AWS Identity Management
- Create individual users.
- Manage permissions with groups.
- Grant least privilege.
- Configure a strong password policy.
- Enable MFA for privileged users.
- Use IAM roles for Amazon EC2 instances.
- Use IAM roles to share access.
Module 8: Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- Achieve better fault tolerance for your applications
- Automatically load balance containerized applications
- Automatically scale applications
- Using Elastic Load Balancing in your Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- Invoking Lambda functions over HTTP(S)
Module 9: Introduction to Google Cloud, Digital Ocean & other cloud providers
- DIGITAL OCEAN
- OTHER CLOUD PROVIDERS
Module 10: Project
- REAL-TIME PROJECT
If you desire to build a strong career in cloud computing, join Webskitters Academy. It is a leading platform rendering high-quality online IT training to its candidates around India. The academy offers an industry-oriented Cloud Computing online course with updated modules. The training is provided by the experts of the industry, and hence first-hand experiences are shared with our student. We are known for preparing our students for their respective industries and guaranteed placement opportunities.